My name is Miguel Milo Depuydt. After my studies I worked abroad during the summer seasons, in the sports tourism sector. In the winter season I worked as a fitness instructor and sometimes gave snowboard lessons.
While working on a Greek Island, I was seriously injured. A few hours after the accident, a helicopter flew me to the hospital in Rhodos.
A few weeks later, an airplane with a Belgian doktersdispatch flew me to the university hospital in Gent, Belgium, where I stayed more then a year.
During my more than 10 years of recovery, I have been challenged on many levels. I have been looking for a way of life that leads to health. I was obliged to use all my willpower and knowledge of the human body to speed up my recovery.
During my rehabilitation I discovered the positive effects of massage and I started to study them.
After 10 years of rehabilitation, I started as a professional masseur.
It is my mission to pass on to other people, the beneficial effect of receiving massages, that I have experienced.
Around the time of me starting as masseur, I started kitesurfing, step by step.
- Master of Physical Education - Study Orientation Physical Activity, Fitness and Health (KU Leuven - Marseille)
- Main course massage (Schoonheidsschool)
- Hotstone massage (Syntra)
- Sports massage (Schoonheidsschool)
- Shiatsu (Shiatsu academy)
- Lomi Lomi (Welness academie)
- Ayurvedische massage (Welness academie)